2023 Women and HIV Symposium: Women and HIV across the Lifespan
December 6 - December 7
The Symposium will feature three sessions on the following topics, as well as two networking lunches and an NIH Research Priorities and Listening Session:
- Reproductive Health and HIV: From Policy to Practice
- Speakers include: Judy Levinson, Elizabeth Lowenthal, and a patient perspective
- Antiretroviral Therapy and Metabolism in the Era of INSTIs: Sex and Gender Differences
- Speakers include: Cecile Lahiri, Amanda Willig, Julie Dumond
- Aging with HIV across the Gender Spectrum
- Speakers include: Denise Russo, Peter Hunt, Tonia Poteat, Jordan Lake
Check out our agenda here or attached!
Registration for the 2023 Inter-CFAR Women and HIV Symposium is open. There will be no registration fee.
Register Here through 11/27!
We have arranged a room block at the newly remodeled Holiday Inn Golden Gateway from December 5th through 7th, at a rate of $135/night. We will arrange shuttle transport to the meeting venue from the hotel. Reservations can be made here: CFAR Meeting (More details on the website).
Questions can be sent to Lauren Sterling (email@example.com). This meeting is supported in part by grant R13HD113489 with funding from U.S. National Institutes of Health institutes: NICHD, NIAID, and NIDDK.